CNICS Concept Funding
Application Deadline: Dec 15 2017 at 5:00pm
Funding Opportunity Purpose
The purpose of this opportunity is to engage new researchers by providing funding to support a new CNICS Concept.
Requirements for submitting a proposal:
- Must be a new investigator to CNICS (no prior approved CNICS concepts)
- Submit a CNICS Concept Proposal (Word File)
- Provide a budget, budget justification, and biosketch (PDFs)
- Funding is for 1 year up to $10K direct costs. Indirect costs covered.
- Matching funds from your CFAR are encouraged.
Proposals not meeting all requirements will not be reviewed. 4-5 Awards will be given.