NIH Administrative Supplements
The NIH invites eligible NIH CFARs and NIMH ARCs to submit administrative supplements in support of the Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States initiative. Eligible CFARs and ARCs must collaborate with partners in the 57 priority areas: community, local, county and state health departments, CBOs, and clinics funded by the CDC, HRSA, SAMHSA, or IHS. These implementation research projects should be developed by a team of CFAR/ARC investigators, community partners, implementing collaborators, and people with lived experience to support the local ending the HIV epidemic plans.
1. Planning projects to support participatory data science research efforts toward Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States
2. Equity-focused approaches to reduce HIV-related health disparities.
3. Strategic alliances across jurisdictions to reach EHE goals through implementation research
4. Applying behavioral economic approaches to design implementation strategies for HIV testing, prevention, and care
5. Implementation Strategies to Facilitating a Status Neutral Approach to HIV Prevention and Treatment
6. New EHE CFAR/ARC Implementation Science Consultation Hubs
Please see the Supplement Announcement for full details on the areas of interest.
We are only allowed to submit a limited number of supplement applications, so please submit a one page Letter of Intent (LOI) to CFAR@jhmi.edu no later than noon, February 21st, 2022. The LOI is used to choose the projects that we will be submitting, so please "sell" your study! The CFAR Developmental Core and Executive Committee will select projects to be developed into a full proposal for submission to the NIH.
The LOI should include:
The CFAR Grant Development and Implementation Toolkit is available online. It is a great resource that is designed to assist in the completion of HIV related grant submissions and to support the implementation of awarded grants. Our Cores and Scientific Working Groups are also available to assist with your proposal.
Any questions about the awards or the application process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.