March 03, 2017
This free course is targeted for trainees and junior faculty clinical investigators planning studies which will require laboratory support for their clinical research. The goal is to provide a one-day overview covering various laboratory technologies employed to characterize drugs and biologics in bodily fluids and tissues to enhance design of clinical investigations and collaborations with laboratory scientists.
1) Planning, Logistics, and Coordination of Clinical-Laboratory collaborations (Phase 0/I/II/III trials), Mark Marzinke, Ph.D., and Estelle Piwowar-Manning, M.T. (ASCP)
2) Data integrity, Stuart Ray, M.D.
3) Mass Spectrometry, Mark Marzinke, Ph.D
4) Genetics Screen and Genomic Medicine, Molly Sharidan, Ph. D.
5) Molecular Imaging Applications, Sridhar Nimmagadda, Ph.D. (Course Director)
1) Immunoassays/biochemical assays, Neal Fedarko, Ph.D.
2) Metabolomics, Anne Le, H.D.R., M.D.
3) Flow Cytometry, Mark Solosky, Ph.D.
4) Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Alan Meeker, Ph.D.
5) Multiplexed IHC, Janis Taube,M.D.
Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J9ZZRW5