The Center for AIDS Research is able to offer poster printing services for Johns Hopkins University HIV/AIDS investigators who have an accepted poster that they will present at a scientific meeting.
- You must be a current Johns Hopkins University faculty, student or staff member.
- Your poster must involve a HIV/AIDS research topic.
- Your poster must be presented at a scientific meeting.
- You agree to include the CFAR logo on your poster.
- You agree to display your poster at the CFAR Annual Meeting Poster Session, which occures in the Fall. Please save any posters printed through the CFAR for this event.
Printing Options & Logistics
- Vinyl printing:
- Posters can be up to 4 feet by 8 feet in dimension.
- The vinyl fabric is very resilient and will allow the poster to be folded up and packed in your luggage with minimal creasing. You will be required to bring the poster back to Baltimore so it can be displayed at the CFAR Annual Meeting.
- Fabric printing:
- Posters can be 56" x 36"
- The fabric is very resilient and will allow the poster to be folded up and packed in your luggage, although it will crease. You will be required to bring the poster back to Baltimore so it can be displayed at the CFAR Annual Meeting.
Posters may be picked up in CRB-II, suite 1M02, located on the Eastern Baltimore Campus
Submitting your poster
- Poster printing requests must be submitted through the form below a minimum of 13 or 4 business days ,as seen below, prior to the date you need the poster by.
- Fabric – 13 business days
- Vinyl – 4 business days (CROI posters: please request 2 weeks in advance)
Poster Printing Request Form
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org