The Center for AIDS Research is able to offer poster printing services for Johns Hopkins University HIV/AIDS investigators who have an accepted poster that they will present at a scientific meeting.
- You must be a current Johns Hopkins University faculty, student or staff member.
- Your poster must involve a HIV/AIDS research topic.
- Your poster must be presented at a scientific meeting.
- You agree to include the CFAR logo on your poster.
- You agree to display your poster at the CFAR Annual Meeting Poster Session, which occures in the Fall. Please save any posters printed through the CFAR for this event.
- Paper - rolled
- Vinyl - rolled or folded with minimal creasing
- Posters can be up to 4 feet by 6 feet in dimension.
Submitting your poster
- Poster printing requests must be submitted through the form below a minimum of 5 business days prior to the date you need the poster by
- CROI posters: please request 2 weeks in advance to accomodate for high volume of printing requests
- File must be in PDF format and scaled for printing. Make sure that the image in your PDF file is the same size that you want printed and that the resolution is sharp at that scale.To check the PDF image size:
- Open your PDF file and right click anywhere on your image to open Document Properties
- Under the heading "Advanced," you will see Page Size in inches. Ensure that the width and height are same dimentions that you want your poster printed.
- Poster Printing Request Form
Poster Pick Up:
- You will receive an email notification when your poster is ready for pick up
- Posters may be picked up in CRB-II, suite 1M02, located on the Eastern Baltimore Campus
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org