CFAR Scholar Grant for Faculty Development Pre-application Workshop
Posted on August 01, 2013
Speaker(s): CFAR Developmental Core
Link to Online Presentation.
The workshop will be available by live webcast here and will remain available online for review.
- Welcome & Background: Chris Beyrer, CFAR Co-director
- (00:14:30) Immunulogy Study Section: Joel Blankson, Viral Eradication SWG Co-director
- (00:20:40) Clinical Study Section: Justin McArthur, Clinical Core Co-director
- (00:31:30) Behavioral, Substance Use and Social Sciences/Prevention Study Section: David Celentano, Prevention Core Director
- (00:50:45) Epidemiology and Biostatistics Study Section: Larry Moulton, Biostatistics and Epidemiology Methodology Core Director
- (01:01:00) Community Study Section: David Holtgrave, Baltimore HIV Collaboratory Co-director
- (01:09:35) Application Logistics: Anne Efron, CFAR Administrator
For more information about the CFAR Scholar Grant award and application process, click here.
Download the slides from the workshop here: